Go to the documentation of this file.
* cutpaste.c - routines to deal with cut & paste buffers / selection.
* OSXvnc Copyright (C) 2001 Dan McGuirk <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Original Xvnc code Copyright (C) 1999 AT&T Laboratories Cambridge.
* All Rights Reserved.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307,
* rfbSetXCutText sets the cut buffer to be the given string. We also clear
* the primary selection. Ideally we'd like to set it to the same thing, but I
* can't work out how to do that without some kind of helper X client.
(rfbScreen, str, len);
Generated on Sat Apr 5 2014 07:14:26 for LibVNCServer/LibVNCClient by